Let Greystone help your business get the right cyber security foundations in place to protect it from rising cyber-attacks.
Our Cyber Security Check will provide you with a detailed report, which will analyse how secure your business is across eight key areas.
Fill out the form below to start your booking.
What our Cyber Security Check report covers:
- End Point Protection – protecting your computers and servers from viruses and malware.
- Network Configuration and Firewalls – making sure the foundation for all your IT network is set up securely and configured correctly.
- Password Policy – maintaining good password use to keep access to your systems secure.
- Data Security – protecting digital data, such as file structures and databases, from unwanted access to hackers and unauthorised users.
- Backup & Recovery – ensuring business backup and recovery processes are enough to keep you from losing important information.
- Monitoring and Compliance –proactively monitoring of systems and user activity with automated alerting to notify you of possible security problems.
- Staff Training – keeping staff educated in IT security and the threat of current cyber-attacks and scams.
- Vulnerability Scanning (Optional) – scan your whole network for potential vulnerabilities and provide help to patch them.